Complete family dental care
Mary McBride Dentist provides a wide range of general, preventive and cosmetic dentistry for adults and children.
Routine dental procedures include examinations, scales and polishes, preventive fissure seals, fillings, extractions (orthodontic, routine and surgical), root canals, crowns and bridges, implants (both placement and restoration of), dentures, bleaching and cosmetic work.
Orthodontic treatment for adults, including Fastbraces and Inman Aligner.
Soft tissue procedures include removing lumps and bumps inside the mouth and correction of tongue ties using our soft tissue laser.
We provide a range of routine periodontal treatments and would refer people who require more extensive periodontal (gum) treatment to periodontal specialists and their hygienists.
Mary McBride is registered for ACC.
- Examination and/or xrays and/or scale and polishes
- Preventive treatment – fissure seals, preventive resin restorations, fluoride application
- Fillings – tooth coloured and amalgam
- Extractions – simple, orthodontic, and surgical
- Root canal treatments
- Crowns and bridges
- Cosmetic work – veneers, composite and porcelain
- Inman Aligner teeth straightening
- ACC registered
- Winz quotes
- Fastbraces tooth straightening for adults